All epoxy resins and many everyday chemicals are capable of causing sensitisation. Skin protection should be worn at all times when handling Epoxy Resin products.
We stock and sell both Nitrile and Vinyl gloves:
- Nitrile offer a good combination of feel with strength and durability
- Vinyl are ultimately more durable with less feel and are (sometimes – supply chain dependent) cheaper
Packaged and sold in boxes of 100 they are invaluable in any house and are available in three sizes from us.
Keep a couple of pairs in the glove box of the car, really handy if you get a puncture or a mechanical problem.
To find out your glove size, wrap a measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your ‘hand width’ glove size.
- Medium: (EU 7.5 / 8) = 8 – 9 inch hand width
- Large: ((EU 8.5 / 9) = 9 – 10 inch hand width
- Extra large: (EU 9.5 / 10) = 10 – 11 Inch hand width
Nitrile Glove Features
- Sensitive Skin – No latex proteins – eliminates protein sensitisation
- Strength – Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- Comfort – Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear
- Grip – Textured fingertips for improved grip
- Rolled Cuff – For additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back
- Freedom From Holes